We at Road to Home are fully vaccinated. However, we are committed to the safety of our clients and society as a whole. That is why we are asking all of our clients to abide by the following protocols, in order to allow us to minimize the possibility for transmission of the COVID-19 virus to clients that are immunocompromised, and unable to receive a vaccine, or develop antibodies to the Coronavirus.
1. Vaccinated Individuals: If everyone present at the service has been fully vaccinated (2 week post full course of vaccines), there will be no restrictions on location (inside or outside), no mask requirement, no social distancing requirement.
2. Unvaccinated Individuals: 6ft of social distancing at all times (no exceptions), masking is required if service is performed inside, if you prefer to not wear a mask the service must be performed outside while maintaining 6ft of social distancing.
3. If there is a mixture of vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, then each person will have to follow the protocol outlined above according to their vaccination status.
4. If you are at all feeling sick, or have recently come into contact with someone who is sick, we ask that you let us know so that we can discuss what options there may be to help you.
5. If you are immunocompromised, be sure to let us know, we are willing to mask, distance, and/or perform the service outside, in order to maintain as safe an environment as possible.
6. If you are fully vaccinated, but still prefer any of the above safety precautions, just let us know, and we are willing to accommodate as best we can.
7. We could decide that, out of an abundance of caution, to voluntarily amend these procedures. If that should occur, all current and future appointments must adopt updated procedures.
Thank you for your cooperation, as we try to keep the safety and wellbeing of all of our clients in mind while providing our service.
Dr. Adam & Heath